HSI Seeks Help Identifying Potential Victims of Ex-Preschool Teacher Convicted of Child Exploitation
Your help is needed.
Homeland Security is asking the public for any information they may have related to an ongoing investigation of Paul Torres Jimenez De La Cuesta. Mr. Torres is a 29-year-old ex-Preschool Teacher who has pleaded guilty to distributing Child Sexual Abuse Materials (CSAM). He was trading the materials online using chat groups.
He has an extensive history of employment at schools where he was working with very young children. The San Diego schools he worked at are listed below. He is scheduled for sentencing June 28.
If you have any information regarding any activity that might be related to this case please contact HSI at 760-901-1004.
• St. David’s Episcopal Church & Preschool, 5050 Milton Street
• Seaside Preschool’s Beachside Campus, 1201 Turquoise Street
• Little Sprouts Preschool – Mission Valley Campus, 403 Camino del Rio South
• NHA University of Early Learning Bethel Campus – Day Care Center, 3085 K Street (Neighborhood House Association)
• NHA Johnson Early Learning Academy – Day Care Center, 5760 Luber Street (Neighborhood House Association)
• NHA Karen D Love Head Start – Day Care Center, 2060 Drescher Street - 6749 TAIT (Neighborhood House Association)
• NHA Stem Institute for Early Learning – Day Care Center, 808 W Cedar Street (Neighborhood House Association)
• YMCA of San Diego County, 3708 Ruffin Road
• San Diego Cooperative Preschool, 4190 Front Street
• Soroptimist International of the Americas - Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
• Concordia Church & School - 1695 Discovery Falls Drive, Chula Vista, California
• My Room to Grow Preschool and Kindergarten, 13613 Cynthia Lane, Poway, California
Click below to watch Opal's video and learn more about this Insider Alert.
News article: HSI Needs Your Help
A criminal complaint is only an accusation of a crime, and a defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
Federal law defines child pornography as any visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct involving a minor. It is important to remember child sexual abuse material depicts actual crimes being committed against children. Not only do these images and videos document the victims’ exploitation and abuse, but when shared across the internet, re-victimize and re-traumatize the child victims each time their abuse is viewed. To learn more, please visit the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at www.missingkids.org.